My client is a highly prestigious and well-established firm within the luxury hospitality industry who are currently searching for an astute Registered Nurse to assist in leading one of their most high-profile residences. This is an integral role and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who is ready to be part of an award-winning team.
You will be responsible for upholding the brand values and quality service delivery. You should be an enthusiastic leader and motivated to achieve exceptional levels of care. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a meticulous standard.
- Promoting and restoring the patient’s health
- Responsible for assessing, prescribing and evaluating treatments
- Collaborating with team members, external doctors and specialist physicians to speed up the recovery of the patient.
- Identifying patient care requirements by creating personal relationships with patients
- Adhering to keep a compassionate and friendly environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients and their families.
- Promoting patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals
- Ensuring you keep within the health boards guidelines by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Complying and keeping up to date with health and safety standards and following infection-control policies.
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse with at least 2 years’ experience of nursing experience as a Band 5 Registered Nurse
- A sound knowledge of both public and private patients’ environment and current policies affecting the health of the population
- Strong clinical skills
- The ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Valid pin
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect fluency in verbal and written English
To learn more about this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: CJ4798