A live out full time carer is required in North Finchley to assist a senior client in doing the daily routines in the house and overseeing medication.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, up to 55 hours per week
- getting in and out of bed and assuring comfort
- accompany the client to social outings and help host social gatherings in the home such as afternoon lunches with loved ones
- prepare snacks and refreshments as well as cook main meals
- water plants
- help with washing and dressing
- managing toilet needs
- make and keep notes of appointments and arrangements
- reminders when to take medication
- assist with moving and walking
- light household duties
- oral hygiene care
- shop and order necessary home supplies or personal equipment
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
Location: North Finchley
Position ID: CJ6162