My client is aiming to be the market leader within the luxury hospitality industry and is currently searching for a care coordinator to assist in leading one of their most high-profile residences. This is a vital role and you will have the opportunity to grow with the residency. You will be responsible for upholding the brand values and quality service delivery. You should be an enthusiastic leader and motivated to achieve exceptional levels of service. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a meticulous standard.
- Assist the Registered Manager to organise the day to day running of
the service provision through the Policies, training, supervision,
and guidance provided by the Company.
- Assist the Registered Manager in achieving a CQC rating of
- Assist in marketing the services provided by the company and liaise
with commissioners, prospective clients, and health professionals.
- Allocating carers to provide clients visits effectively by ensuring
that carers are matched to the client by taking account of the
client’s preferences and care needs
- Manage the workflow and performance of carers. Provide carers
support, advise, induction, training, and supervision to the employees. Also, help with the recruitment process.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner always, on the
telephone, face to face or in written communication.
Skills and experience
- At least a years experience as a care coordinator
- Must have an NVQ Level 3 certificate in Health and Social Care
- Good computer skills with proficient use of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect fluency in verbal
- Great stakeholder management skills
To learn more about this position, please apply and a consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22000 to £25000 per year
Position ID: CJ5523