My client is a highly prestigious and well established firm within the luxury hospitality industry
who are currently searching for an astute Head of Care to lead one of their most high-profile
residences. This is an integral role and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated
individual who is ready to take on the next big step in their career. You will be the front-line
manager for staff and will be responsible for upholding the brand values and quality service
delivery. You should be an enthusiastic leader, and motivated to achieve exceptional levels of
care. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a
- The Head of Care is responsible for the day to day operation of the domiciliary service, ensuring
the needs of clients are met by facilitating robust care planning and deployment
- Being in charge of recruiting a collaborative and effective team of care staff.
- Delivering sound clinical leadership in the Domiciliary Care Team and managing the efficient
and effective day to day clinical operations of the Domiciliary care service.
- Formulating and observing the budget based on a number of key indexes To attain a minimum
overall CQC rating of “Good” and strive for “Outstanding”. Also to keep up to date with the latest
CQC compliance and quality assurance.
- Supervising management development, rosters and the overall welfare and satisfaction of our
- Having a clear line of communication between internal and external stakeholders to ensure the
smooth running of the residency
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients and making sure they receive a high quality
and personalised service
- Overseeing that the team adhere to strict legislative requirements and keeping up to date with
any changes that may occur
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally having experience working as a Registered Nurse with a valid
- Knowledge of CQC compliance requirements
- Experience working within operational management prior
- Having a strong business acumen accompanied with entrepreneurial vision
- Excellent leadership skills, where you have the natural ability to lead, develop and motivate a
team to ensure that all targets are achieved and the service that is provided is always
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect fluency in verbal and written English
We are looking for individuals who have exceptional experience and will be confident to help run
the care team to the 5* standard that it prides itself on.
Excellent communicative skills, including perfect fluency in verbal and written English.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com.