A full-time live-in carer position is now open in Richmond, London, where the candidate will primarily be responsible for assisting an elderly individual with various aspects of their daily routine.
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from Monday 8 am until Thursday 8am.
- support the client in living as independently as possible
- providing necessary care and companionship
- actively engage in conversations about the client's interests
- maintain awareness of her physical and mental well-being
- assist in morning and evening routines
- helping the client get up and go to bed
- support the client in maintaining personal grooming, including hair and nails care
- encourage, remind, and assist with medication administration
- spend an hour with the client after dinner, watching TV and providing companionship
- manage daily notifications on WhatsApp to update the family on the client's status
- book and accompany the client to appointments
- encouraging and assisting with walks
- engage in various activities and outings, including Sunday trips to the cinema and occasional visits to Kingston
- schedule and facilitate video calls to support the client's connections
- take care of household tasks, including emptying and cleaning trash containers, recycling, and organizing the Carer's room
- assist in maintaining cleanliness and tidiness in rooms
- helping sort through books and cupboards
- run errands and handle various tasks such as dealing with contractors and managing petty cash or cards, keeping receipts
- prepare or assist the client in preparing an evening meal four times a week - ensuring the fridge and pantry are appropriately stocked
- ensure the client has provisions for days when the Carer is not working, including lunch preparation
The client is looking to hire as soon as possible. They require someone who has a valid UK residence permit.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £130 to £150 a day
Position ID: J1D7F