Registered Care Manager
My client is aiming to be the market leader within the luxury hospitality industry and is currently searching for a Registered Care Manager to lead one of their most high-profile residences. This is a vital role and you will have the opportunity to grow and shape the care function within the residency. You will be the front-line manager for staff and will be responsible for upholding the brand values and quality service delivery. You should be an enthusiastic leader and motivated to achieve exceptional levels of care. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a meticulous standard.
- Being in charge of recruiting a collaborative and effective team of
- Formulating and observing the budget based on a number of key indexes
- To attain a minimum overall CQC rating of “Good” and strive for
“Outstanding”. Also to keep up to date with the latest CQC compliance and quality assurance.
- Supervising management development, rosters and the overall welfare
and satisfaction of our residence team
- Having a clear line of communication between internal and external
stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the residency
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients and making sure
they receive a high quality and personalised service
- Overseeing that the team adhere to strict legislative requirements
and keeping up to date with any changes that may occur
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally, you will be a Health and Social Care professional in
possession of a Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience working within management prior
- Having a strong business acumen accompanied with entrepreneurial
- Excellent leadership skills, where you have the natural ability to
lead, develop and motivate a team to ensure that all targets are
achieved and the service that is provided is always exceptional
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect fluency in verbal
and written English
We are looking for individuals who have exceptional experience and will be confident to help run the care team to the 5* standard that it prides itself on.
Position ID: CJ4438