My client is currently turning heads within the luxury hospitality industry and is searching for a Care Manager to lead one of their most high-profile residences. This is an integral role and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who is ready to take on the next big step in their career. You will be the front-line manager for staff and will be responsible for upholding the brand values and quality service delivery. You should be an enthusiastic leader and motivated to achieve exceptional levels of care. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a meticulous standard.
- Being in charge of recruiting a collaborative and effective team of care staff
- Formulating and observing the budget based on a number of key indexes
- To attain a minimum overall CQC rating of “Good” and strive for “Outstanding”. Also to keep up to date with the latest CQC compliance and quality assurance.
- Supervising management development, rosters and the overall welfare and satisfaction of our residence team
- Having a clear line of communication between internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the residency
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients and making sure they receive a high quality and personalised service
- Overseeing that the team adhere to strict legislative requirements and keeping up to date with any changes that may occur
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse with a leadership and management qualification or an experienced Health and Social Care professional in possession of a Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience working within management prior
- Having a strong business acumen accompanied with entrepreneurial vision
- Excellent leadership skills, where you have the natural ability to lead, develop and motivate a team to ensure that all targets are achieved and the service that is provided is always exceptional
- Excellent communicative skills, including perfect fluency in verbal and written English
- We are looking for individuals who have exceptional experience and will be confident to help run the care team to the 5* standard that it prides itself on.
Position ID: CJ3412