We are looking for a registered care manager to work with clients to establish their needs and preferences. You will work for 40 hours per week.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Ideally you will be an experienced Health and Social Care professional in possession of a Level 5 Diploma in Health &
- Social Care or an equivalent qualification
- If you do not already hold a Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care, then you must be willing to complete a Level 5 or a Leadership and Management qualification within 12 months of taking up the post
Your responsibilities are not limited to the below list:
- To attain and maintain a minimum overall CQC rating of “Good” and to achieve outstanding.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to, clients and client’s families, colleagues, doctors and physiotherapists, commissioners etc.
- To ensure compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities)
Regulations 2014. (Fundamental Standards and Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOES))
- To comply with the Health and Social Care Act 2009
- To ensure all clients receive at all times a high standard of personalized care and service.
- To work in harmony alongside all staff to deliver a service which is safe, caring,
effective, responsive, and well-led
- To assist with the assessment of potential clients
- To monitor standards on an on-going basis, identify areas for improvement and liaise
with the General Manager to introduce change that benefits all clients and the
- Establish and develop professional relationships to positively promote the organisation
- In line with the agreed budget, to safely increase the care and service hours
- To promote with all staff positive attitudes towards learning and development
- To deliver a service which meets the needs and preferences of the people who use the
- You will be responsible for formulating and observing the budget pertaining to:
Advertising, Recruitment and Training of Carers and Care Co-ordinator
Care and Service hours i.e., Client contact hours
Communication Systems i.e., Mobile phones/technology
Decision Making Processes
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Position ID: J105D